Last Modified: July 27, 2022
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Depending on their function and intended purpose, cookies are often classified in the following categories:
- “First-Party Cookies” ” are cookies set by the website you are visiting. In addition, a website might potentially use external services, which also set their own cookies, known as“Third-Party Cookies.”
- “Persistent Cookies” are cookies saved on your computer and that are not deleted automatically when you quit your browser, unlike a “Session Cookie,” which is deleted when you quit your browser.
- “Essential Cookies” are required in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- “Analytics Cookies” are cookies that are used to improve the performance of a website and the user’s experience. These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
- “Functional” or “Preference Cookies” are cookies used to remember your choices so that we may tailor our site to provide you with enhanced features and personalized content. For example, these cookies can be used to remember your name or preferences on our site. While these cookies can be disabled, this may result in less functionality during your use of our site.
- “Advertising Cookies” are cookies that may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to make advertising more relevant to you and to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They generally do not store personally identifiable information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
WHICH TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
Our Website uses the following cookies. Except for Essential Cookies, you can consent to our use of each type of cookie. This list may be updated regularly.
HOW CAN YOU CONTROL COOKIES?
Your browser may provide you with the option to refuse some or all browser cookies. You may also be able to remove cookies from your browser. You can exercise your preferences in relation to cookies served on our site by taking the steps outlined below.
Withdrawing consent: You can withdraw your consent at any time using our Cookies Control Center.
First-Party Cookies. You can use the browser with which you are viewing this site to enable, disable or delete cookies. To do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” settings). Please note, if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access secure areas of the wite. Also, if you disable cookies other parts of the site may not work properly. You can find more information about how to change your browser cookie settings at http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Third-Party Cookies. Many advertising companies that collect information for interest-based advertising are members of the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) or the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI), both of which maintain websites where people can opt out of interest-based advertising from their members. To opt-out of website interest-based advertising provided by each organization’s respective participating companies, visit the DAA’s opt-out portal available at http://optout.aboutads.info/, or visit the NAI’s opt-out portal available at http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1.
Residents of the European Union may opt-out of online behavioral advertising served by the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance’s participating member organizations by visiting https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. In addition, most web browsers provide help pages relating to setting cookie preferences. More information may be found for the following browsers here:
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our site. Presently, we use Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google LLC (“Google”) that tracks and reports Site traffic. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics, available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Do Not Track.Web browsers and other technologies you may use to access the Website may include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As a result, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or similar mechanisms.
CHANGES TO THIS COOKIES POLICY
This Cookies Policy may be amended from time to time at our sole discretion. Any and all changes to this Cookies Policy will be reflected here and the date of the latest version of the Cookies Policy will be stated at the top of this Website. Any material changes to this Cookies Policy will be communicated on this Website.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?